PRICING VIRTUAL EVENTS – CUSTOM CONTENT SUBSCRIPTIONS
Free Trial. Ongoing support
All plans include 3 days of free trial with 2 licenses (users) only.
Real Classroom / Events Pack, per day (can work offline)
|+ Rental of Equipment & Promoter if required (10 tablets, 1 x TV, 1 server, onsite support: AED 3000 per day
SME and Start-up Plan Distance Learning (works online)
|AED4000/ event day / user|
|Sign-up fee: AED 1000
Enterprise Basic Plan Distance Learning (works online)
|AED6000/ event day / user|
|Sign-up fee: AED 2000
Enterprise Gold Plan Distance Learning (works online)
|AED6000/ event day / user|
|Sign-up fee: AED 10000|
*For above 100 licenses, more event days, or for any option not listed above, please contact us.
ALL PLANS ARE AVAILABLE AT THE SHOP SECTION.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How Multiplayer Classrooms Can Empower My event?
- Provide excitement to your event attendees & combine it with some knowledge delivery.
- Benefit from 10+ multiplayer games, that can be loaded with your custom content and connected to your event only.
- Available for all OS and devices – for android, ios, or as embedded WebGL to your website,
- Possibility to integrate in-game sponsored advertisements
- You can use as one game only, at a scheduled time, or can run games over a certain long amount of time.
- Understand your audience, give your sponsors valuable data about their content and attendees’ engagement.
3. What is the main difference between all the plans?
The difference between the plans is mainly due to the levels of customization and the size of the companies. If none of the plans suits your needs, please contact us and we will find you a solution.
5. Can I order a custom new game model? What is included in new game model development?
You can have your own game designed and the pricing depends on its complexity. It will contain custom UI, game programming, multiplayer module, and 1 content. You can upgrade for more content options.
7. Can I change plans if I need to?
Yes, you are able to upgrade plans at any time. Add more games, more content, or new UIs for your training needs. If you have paid for the design of a new UI or a new game, you can keep using them with all the available plans.
9. Can I have the same content in multiple games?
Yes, this is one of the biggest advantages of our platform. Different people have different gameplay preferences. We have a game for every player! Your material can be rolled out via a variety of games.
2. What are the best use practices of a Multiplayer Classroom for my virtual event?
Get one or multiple games and use them at scheduled timings for all attendees or give them the freedom to play within a certain time frame.
- Pre-event gaming experiences to increase traffic to your website or event. Understand attendees’ expectations, engage with sponsored content, or reach additional users.
- During the event – provide engagement to allow participants to reinforce knowledge about the conference topics, run custom sponsored promotions, and lift the mood.
- After event experiences to collect event feedback, promote subscriptions to the next events, and keep the engagement with your brand much after the event.
4. Is there a price difference if I buy direct or via a reseller?
There is no difference between direct sales from us or via any of our resellers. We encourage you to deal with our resellers if you are already working with them, or they are in your geographical area.
6. If I provide content or I get a custom game model developed for me, am I eligible for gaining from the sales of it afterward?
If you have a new game developed for you and you would like to become a content partner, you can start winning from each sale of this game model, either from us or our resellers.
8. Can I have different content within the same game?
Yes, the same game can contain multiple content with different topics. So, without changing the gameplay, organizations and schools can have a variety of content updates every week or month.
10. Who inputs the content into the platform?
We made the process simple for you. You just give us the quiz content, which can contain videos, text questions, images, and possible answer choices, and we (or our resellers) will input it all into the system.