PRICING BUSINESS – CUSTOM CONTENT SUBSCRIPTIONS
Free Trial. Ongoing support
All plans include 3 days of free trial with 2 licenses only.
Real Classroom / Events Pack, per day
|+ Rental of Equipment & Promoter if required (10 tablets, 1 x TV, 1 server, onsite support: AED 3000 per day |
SME and Start-up Plan Distance Learning
|AED9500/ month / user|
|Sign-up fee: AED 1000|
Enterprise Basic Plan Distance Learning
|AED12500/ month / user|
|Sign-up fee: AED 4000|
Enterprise Gold Plan Distance Learning
|AED12500/ month / user|
|Sign-up fee: AED 20000|
*For above 100 licenses or for any option not listed above, please contact us.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How Multiplayer Classrooms Are Transforming Training & Testing Perspectives?
- Providing knowledge to employees on complex topics with increased efficiency
- Stimulating creative learning in a fun way while results are measured without the need for over-testing,
- Combining active and passive learning elements
- Retaining higher levels of information due to gamification
- Driving a positive competition environment & team building
3. What is the main difference between all the plans?
The difference between the plans is mainly due to the levels of customization and the size of the companies. If none of the plans suits your needs, please contact us and we will find you a solution.
5. Can I order a custom new game model? What is included in new game model development?
You can have your own game designed and the pricing depends on its complexity. It will contain custom UI, game programming, multiplayer module, and 1 content. You can upgrade for more content options.
7. Can I change plans if I need to?
Yes, you are able to upgrade plans at any time. Add more games, more content, or new UIs for your training needs. If you have paid for the design of a new UI or a new game, you can keep using them with all the available plans.
9. Can I have the same content in multiple games?
Yes, this is one of the biggest advantages of our platform. Different people have different gameplay preferences. We have a game for every player! Your material can be rolled out via a variety of games.
2. Why an organisation should use a Multiplayer Classroom to test & train employees?
Increasingly online e-learning platforms are trending to be less effective than before. The need for constant learning and improvement in order to meet the dynamics of the contemporary economy is rising, at the same time, learners are becoming less passionate and motivated about training. Online videos and self-tests are no longer keeping people fully engaged. Team-building-based educational environments are proven to be more productive, fun, and better at creating positive outcomes.
4. Is there a price difference if I buy direct or via a reseller?
There is no difference between direct sales from us or via any of our resellers. We encourage you to deal with our resellers if you are already working with them, or they are in your geographical area.
6. If I provide content or I get a custom game model developed for me, am I eligible for gaining from the sales of it afterward?
If you have a new game developed for you and you would like to become a content partner, you can start winning from each sale of this game model, either from us or our resellers.
8. Can I have different content within the same game?
Yes, the same game can contain multiple content with different topics. So, without changing the gameplay, organizations and schools can have a variety of content updates every week or month.
10. Who inputs the content into the platform?
We made the process simple for you. You just give us the quiz content, which can contain videos, text questions, images, and possible answer choices, and we (or our resellers) will input it all into the system.
Order your subscription plan now!